Thursday, July 30, 2009

In Which I Emerge From Oblivion.

Here is a rundown of the last week:

1. Work.
2. Fix car to prepare for inspection deadline.
3. Work.
4. Fix car to prepare for inspection deadline.
5. Actually get out for once.

Here is my rundown for the next week and a half:

1. Breathe.
2. Work.
3. Work.
4. Get car inspected.
5. Build camera dolly.
6. School.

Unfortunately, Our Diary hasn't factored into my time much lately. What with pressing responsibilities and that ever-present need for money, I haven't had proper time to dedicate to the blog in nearly a week, and even longer for dedicating time to the storyboards, which are still at 66%. There is, however, light in the darkness:

- The camera dolly is going to be built in stages over the next few days, during my free moments. Possibly even Saturday, for real this time. However, I do need to fix the wipers on my car in order to pass inspection, so that's first priority.

- The helmet cam shall undergo the same treatment. However, I may wait until school since the camera is not in my possession at this time.

- Upon returning to school, I vow to complete at least one scene in the storyboards every two nights.

- "Our Story" is still scheduled to commence shooting on September 5th, 2009.

Still pumped,
-JD

Much to my dismay, there are no updates for the Pre-Productive Organs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment